Conan the Barbarian (2011)

Nederlands hier ...

Genre
: Adventure/Fantasy/Action
Country
: USA

Cast :
Jason Momoa : Conan
Rachel Nichols : Tamara
Ron Perlman : Corin

Director :
Marcus Nispel

Summary
A quest that begins as a personal vendetta for the fierce Cimmerian warrior soon turns into an epic battle against hulking rivals, horrific monsters, and impossible odds, as Conan realizes he is the only hope of saving the great nations of Hyboria from an encroaching reign of supernatural evil.
My opinion
Long time ago I saw the original movie with Arnie. Well Arnold is still Conan, but that doesn't mean I thought this was worthless. A simple storyline and acting isn't really necessary as long as there's the necessary slaughtering going on in it ... and there was plenty of it here.

I certainly didn't fall asleep. That's for sure.

My rating 6/10
Links : IMDB , Moviemeter

Geen opmerkingen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.